RSS Feed

Week 10: Best Blog

1

May 22, 2014 by jesse6b

My favorite blog is created by one of my friends. Her name is Alexis. She doesn’t write thing because she has or needs to do it for homework. Well, she does need to do it for homework, but while she is doing it, she does it with love, inspiration, from the heart.

Read her blog here.   Her post are really fantastic. When she gets an assignment, what she really does is write about something that touches her heart, something she has gone through. In my choice I would nominate Alexis for the 2014 Best Blogs.

1 comment »

1. karena6 says:

Wow Jesse did a great job writing this and I think he deserves to be nominated right back. His blog has all of the same qualities and it shows. Just though this post I can tell he is an amazing writer. This post is written and formatted very well. In my opinion it is a perfect post. I don’t know how it is so simple for some people to write such amazing things like this, but now I have now seen it happen, Jesse you did a great job!