RSS Feed

Week 9: Are You Tired of Being A Victim?

3

May 19, 2014 by kaiab7

Stand up for yourself. Bullying is becoming a bigger issue then ever before. I have to deal with this, so do many people. People have rights to their opinions and what they say. Some people bully because they were bullied and some just do it cause it makes them feel powerful or they don’t realize their hurting you. Some people get so sick of being bullied <a href=”http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/18/living/rebecca-sedwick-bullying-suicide-follow-parents/”>they kill themselves</a>. Bullies have the power to push you to that extent. It’s not okay.

If you ever see someone being bullied stand up for them and tell someone. This a very serious problem. People are being mentally and emotionally abused. The worst part is that this is a cycle. We all bully each other maybe not as bad as others. It’s still bullying. It’s not okay and never will be. It makes people feel awful and that they are not good enough. Everyone is worth it. Gossiping is the worst it never ends and everyone does it. People don’t think of it as bullying. Gossip is like second nature to most people. It’s like an addiction. I hope that people find this helpful. I hope this also detours you from bullying. It’s almost impossible to stop completely but try your best.

This is a huge world problem. It happens way to much. I think the world needs to be notified. There is social bullying, cyber bullying, physical bullying, and mental bullying. There are so many different ways you could be bullied you may not even realize you are. In this day and age everyone is mean to each other. It’s almost like second nature to everyone. I personally think it’s easier to say what you think but you can’t do that. You might hurt people’s feelings and not realize it. If you want to learn more about this topic go to www.stopbullying.gov

3 comments »

1. talabr7 says:

This was really inspirational and moving!

2. talabr7 says:

This is a really big problem and it needs to be stopped immediately. This essay was really inspirational and has showed me that bullying is a completely wrong thing. I can’t wait to go out there and help people that are being bullied. Fantastic job, and can’t wait to see more of your inspirational writing!

3. karena6 says:

I agree with Tala this is a very serious matter and should be delt with as soon as possible. I think it is amazing that some people like you are going out there and doing their part in making this world a better, safer place. I love that you wrote this post because it is inspiring and infornmative. This post is well written, formatted, and had perfect grammar good job Mrs. Spigelman!